You would be required to activate your trading account in a very simple process. To get your account activated, you can visit our nearest branch or visit https://wecarekarvy.indiainfoline.com and follow the steps accordingly to get the account activated.
On activation of your trading account, You can start trading by Login to https://ttweb.indiainfoline.com/Trade/Login.aspxthrough secured login. You may now follow the EDIS process to sell the shares through easy, paperless IIFL e-DIS services
Follow the below steps for eDIS
1. You need to log into the TTWeb portal https://ttweb.indiainfoline.com/trade/login.aspx and go to your holdings
2. Select the stocks you want to sell from your Non-POA holdings and click on transfer button
3. An authorization pop-up would be displayed, further click on “Authorize” button.
4. Client would be redirected to CDSL page for TPIN or NSDL page for MPIN & OTP verification.
5. Once successfully verification is done client can sell that respective holdings instantly.
A detailed step by step guide on how to sell your stocks by authorizing through on your (non-POA mapped) Demat account can be seen below-
NSDL E-DIS process Flow: https://www.iifl.com/securities/whatsnew/nsdl-new-e-dis-process-flow-iifl
CDSL E-DIS process Flow: https://www.iifl.com/securities/whatsnew/authorize-your-sell-transaction-t-pin
For the ones who do not want to use EDIS will have to provide the limited purpose Power of Attorney (POA) in favour of IIFL Securities Ltd. You can directly courier the POA at the below address or else you can submit the same at our nearest branch. Once the POA is received by our activation team, your DP account will get unfreezed and you will be able to view your holdings and start trading.
Address: Plot No.B-23, Sun Infotech Park, Road No. 16V, Wagle Estate, Industrial Area, Thane, Maharashtra 400604
Click here for POA
Click below to locate for Branch- https://locate-us.iifl.com/stock-broker/